- Dutch law exclusively applies to agreements between the entrepreneur and the consumer to which these general terms and conditions relate, even if the consumer resides abroad.
- The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) does not apply.
Article 16 - Personal Data
- We only store necessary personal data that you provide during the ordering process. This data is necessary for the sale of our products. This information is stored encrypted and is not visible to third parties.
- You will only receive our newsletter if you subscribe to it. You can indicate that you want to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time, and you will no longer receive it.
- Your order data is retained for as long as legally required. The tax authorities require us to retain our administration for up to 7 years. Until that time, we cannot delete the data.
- We also retain contact information for longer than 4 weeks. This is because we often make agreements in this communication and may need to refer back to it in the event of a dispute. Of course, you have the right to request that this information be destroyed, and we will comply with that request.
Article 17 - Additional or Deviating Provisions
The displayed articles are examples to show what the product looks like. Usually, it is the actual product shown. However, since we may have multiple units of certain items, these images may vary if there is no difference in quality (e.g., serial numbers). So, you will definitely receive the quality depicted. If you want a scan of an offered article that is not on the website, you can always request it from us. For all items, it is applicable that they may deviate minimally from the product photo. Box damage and paint flaws are acceptable to a certain extent and are not eligible for compensation and/or the right to return.